Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Corpready!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Corpready’s Website, located at https://corpready.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Corpready if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Corpready and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Corpready. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Corpready for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Corpready
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Corpready
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Corpready
- Redistribute content from Corpready
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Corpready does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Corpready,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Corpready shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Corpready reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Corpready a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Corpready; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Corpready. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Corpready’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Job Posting T&Cs:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post Jobs on your organization’s behalf. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and you indemnify Corpready of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- If you upload your organization’s logo while posting your Job or creating/updating your company profile, you are authorizing corpready to display it on our website along with Job post or in the list of our clients. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are duly authorized to share your organization logo with 3rd parties and allow them to use it.
- Corpready reserves the right to publish the Job post of Employers on its social media handles and job board partners like LinkedIn, Indeed etc., and in newspapers in order to increase the visibility of the Job post.
- You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the Job. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in your account being permanently blocked or any other suitable action as deemed fit by Corpready.
- You may be asked for documents in the name of your company for our first-time user authentication process. This information will only be used for authentication purposes and will not be used anywhere else in any form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the Job details that are advertised on corpready and the details that are communicated to Applicants later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.). Any ‘negative’ material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) will result in suitable action being taken against you.
- Any assignment(s) that you may give to Applicants to assess their suitability for the Job should be fair and relevant to the Job profile. Any attempt to get work done for free from Applicants disguised as assessment or to get them to download or generate downloads for your app or get likes/shares/comments etc. for your social media handles only for the purpose of getting free publicity disguised as an assignment are strictly prohibited and would invite suitable actions against you.
- All your communications with Applicants should be professional and must not contain any obscene or offensive content.
- Once you hire any Applicant(s) for your Job, you must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the Job (such as role & responsibilities, remuneration, and payment mechanism) and complete address and contact details of your organisation.
- You must pay the promised remuneration to the selected Applicants in a timely manner as per agreed terms and conditions in the offer letter. Non payment of the remuneration or delayed payment of the remuneration is strictly prohibited and would invite suitable action against you.
- You must respond within 72 working hours to any Applicant complaints regarding your Job that we may bring to your notice. Failure to do so may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your corpready account depending on the nature of the complaint.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on corpready by an Applicant or another user, you must report it to Corpready immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
- While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best talent available in the country, posting your Job on Corpready does not guarantee hiring.
Applicant data usage T&Cs:
- You can use the Applicants’ data that you receive for your Job solely for the purpose of hiring. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the Applicants or any other usage of the data is strictly prohibited.
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Applicants’ data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on Corpready being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you and your organization.
Terms & Conditions for Applicants
- If you have applied for a Job on Corpready and receive a communication from Corpready or Employer regarding your application, you must respond to it with-in 72 hours.
- Once you accept a Job offer, you must make every possible effort to join and start the Job on time. To not show up or to decline an earlier accepted Job offer at the last moment, or to go incommunicado creates a very poor impression of you in front of the Employer and reduces the credibility of the Applicant community at large. Any such behaviour will not only result in your account being blocked on corpready but we will also report it to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must provide accurate and complete information at the time of Job application or creating an account on corpready – any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in your account being blocked on the site and you being reported to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must pay attention to a Job’s complete details (profile, location, remuneration, skills required, etc.) before applying for it. Irrelevant applications will result in your account being penalized (we may stop you from applying to future Jobs or block your account all together)
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Employers’ data (contact details etc.), for free or for a fee, with any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on Corpready being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you.
- corpredy community is a community of sincere users who are known for and are expected to demonstrate high standards of professionalism in their dealings with other users and Employers – you are required to maintain these standards and decorum of the community. All your communications with other users of corpreay should be professional and must not contain any obscene or offensive content.
- While it is our endeavor to provide you with accurate and reliable Job information; it is always possible for an error to occur. Hence, you must conduct your own due diligence and research about an employer or organisation before starting a Job and take full responsibility of the same. You further agree to have read and understood the ‘Disclaimers’ section of these Terms and explicitly and specifically agree to it.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on Corpready by an Employer or another user, you must report it to corpready immediately so that necessary actions can be taken – this is both your duty and obligation.
- While we make our best efforts to bring you the best Job opportunities possible, corpready does not guarantee a Job to a student.
- Upon registration, your registered email id and phone number will be automatically subscribed to receive email and SMS notifications from corpready.